Friday, May 14, 2010

About this blog.

Ever since most of the people at my school found out that I was anorexic, bulimic, and had weight issues I have been treated like a horrible person. Most of them are overweight and have a huge hatred to girls that are thin. Everytime they would see a girl who was a size zero, they would automatically judge her and insult her for the way she looked.

This is what I don't understand. When a skinny girl calls an obese girl fat then it's called being prejudice. When an obese girl calls a skinny girl a anorexic worthless bitch, everyone laughs, everyone agrees, and treats her like a disease. Maybe I'm a dumb blonde and that's why I don't understand this, but maybe you can explain this to me?

I made this blog for a reason. I am going to blog about my weight troubles and comments made about weight from magazines and regular people who think they know everything.

Some say Beauty is Irrelevant: Should I Listen? Some say Beauty matters and they talk about a persons weight, appearance, and what they wear. What should I believe? When will people make up their mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment